4/25/2012

HANGOUTS

I chose this title because of a guess of mine on facebook's vision of socializing. There is no video choice anywhere. Facebook is very shy besides. It warns people of not trying to connect with others if they are not persons you know in the real world. One day I realized women love text-only chats. And they are very cautious about relating with new people. So facebook apparently is female-oriented. I read somewhere that more than 50% users are women. No surprise to me. I foretold that any social network site should be webcam-limited to survive the facebook phenomenon. Then a few days ago I find google+ and its hangouts. I confess my operating system is not capable of recognizing my webcam. So I am going to wait until I get one that works well. Until that day, no hangouts to me. Returning to my speculations, I was amazed that the hangouts thing was successful when I anticipated it would be a major issue in the realm of women. Yet google+ is growing rocket-speed. I was confused. So I checked the people in hangouts and found the answer: it seems most hangers are men. Next thing I found about google+ was a site claiming two thirds of google+ accounts are owned by men. Surprise! I really don't know how true is that. Anyway it looks like many googlers are male. If you are a single woman maybe google+ is the place.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario